|Code:||R.O.C.S. Medical Minerals Gel|
|EAN Code / Package Code:||4607034470609|
R.O.C.S. Medical Minerals Gel
Is a source of bioavailable compounds of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium, which strengthen the enamel.
The unique gel** is a source of easy-to-absorb compounds of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium. Thanks to the special components, a thin invisible film formed by the gel remains on the teeth for a lengthy perios of time, which ensures a steady penetration of the active ingredients into the dental tissues.
Safe to swallow and can be used by persons of all ages. The gel is highly effective at preventing caries**, is used to eliminate aesthetic defects caused by fluorosis, erosion and wedge-shaped defects. Alleviates dental hypersensitivity quickly and for a long period of time**. Gives the teeth a notable shine and brightens the enamel** by 4.8 tones on average without using peroxides and other aggressive whitening methods. The effect is obtained due to the enamel being saturated with minerals. Can be recommended to people undergoing radiation and chemotherapy.
- Intended for caries prevention*
- Effective at treating caries in the chalky spot stage*
- Significantly improves the outward appearance of teeth affected by fluorosis*
- Alleviates dental hypersensitivity*
- Restores the appearance of teeth after brace treatment*
- Brightens the teeth (by 4.8 tones on average)*
- Restores the teeth's shine
- Normalizes the oral microflora makeup
Does not contain fluoride and therefore:
- Safe when swallowed
- Suitable for babies who are being breatsfed
- Indispensable when treating caries in areas where fluorine content in the water is above the norm
- Necessary for people who should avoid using products with fluoride (for example, people suffering from thyroid disorders, osteoporosis, kidney deficiency and kidney stone disease, imbalances in mineral metabolism, etc.)
*The effectiveness of the gel was confirmed during trials.
** The uniqueness of the formula is confirmed by various patents and patent applications.