ItalWax Hot Film Wax in Granules, Hypoallergenic Wax For Sensitive Skin Coral
Premium level synthetic wax is intended to be used for hair removal on delicate areas (bikini, face, armpits).
Wax is free of natural pine resin.
Does not cause the allergy.
Low temperature wax (+38 C).
Wax is extra flexible, application can´t be broken, does not create strechy threads.
Appropriate for removal whatever the hair coarseness and length. Applied with the spatula without regarding the hair growth direction, removal without the strips.
Creamy bright wax is easy applied, doesn´t burn and injure the sensitive skin in delicate areas.
Perfectly suits for face depilation, doesn´t leave the redding even on light and thin skin.
Depilation procedure for film hot waxes ItalWax:
1. Preheat wax for working temperature of 38'degrees.
2. Treat depilation area with alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products.
3. Apply small amount of talc.
4. Apply with spatula a thin layer of wax regardless of hair growth direction but towards you, leaving a small "lobe" which will be later used as a grip (aim to perform armpit depilation in one application).
ATTENTION! Do not rush during application, press spatula thoroughtly with necessary force.
5. Wax will harden in 5-6 seconds. During this period wax will catch all hairs completely (when touching, ready for removal wax should not stick to the hand).
6.Preliminarily stretching the skin in direction opposite from the tear-off, remove wax with fast movement away from yourself and parallel to the skin.
7. Repeat procedure at the next section.
8. Upon completion of depilation treat skin with soothing, cooling, oil-free product.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.