|Code:||Oster MXPro W Adjustable Magnetic Motor Clipper Juukselõikusmasi|
|EAN Code / Package Code:||034264464599|
|Producer:||Saksamaa - Germany|
Oster MX Pro W Adjustable Magnetic Motor Clipper
The Oster MX Pro is a multi-purpose high speed adjustable blade clipper ideal for aspiring barbers and stylists with light to medium clipper usage. The powerful dual magnetic motor provides 6000 cutting strokes per minute and is strong enough to cut through wet or dry hair. The easily adjustable blade adjusts from 000 to 1, making it ideal for cutting hair to a variety of lengths and styles.
Contoured, ergonomic design
Blade system: Oster MX Pro System
Powerful, dual magnetic motor
6000 cutting strokes per minute
Adjustable blade size 0,5 - 2,4 mm (000-1)
Weight of 450 g
2,4 meter cord
Oster MX Pro Adjustable blade
4 attachable distance combs (3-12mm)
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following: Read all instructions before using the clipper.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
To reduce the risk of electric shock:
1. Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
2. Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
5. Always unplug this appliance from electrical outlet immediately after using.
6. Unplug this appliance before cleaning, putting on or taking off parts
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock or injury to persons:
1. An appliance should never be left unattended when it is plugged in.
2. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children or invalids.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or submerged into water.
5. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
6. The intended continuous operating time is 20 minutes.
7. Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
8. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol spray products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
9. Do not use this appliance with a damaged or broken blade, as cut or scratched skin may occur.
10. To disconnect, move all controls to “OFF”, then remove plug from outlet.
11. During use, do not place or leave the appliance where it is expected to be:
• subject to damage by animal, or
• exposed to weather.
12. Do not wrap cord around unit when storing. Continuous stress on the cord can damage cord insulation and result in a shock hazard.
13. Avoid contact with moving blades.
14. Avoid tangling or kinking the cord while clipping or trimming. Should the cord become tangled or kinked, stop clipping or trimming and straighten the cord.
15. This appliance is for clipping and trimming purposes only.
16. Keep the appliance dry.
17. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
Your complete kit includes the following:
Clipper 4 Comb Attachments:
1 1/8” (3mm)
2 1/4” (6mm)
3 3/8” (9mm)
4 1/2” (12mm)
* 07670-010: 1 set of additional blades included.
OPERATING THE CLIPER:
1. Remove the plastic blade guard covering the teeth of the blades.
2. Disperse a few drops of clipper oil across the blades. Wipe off excess oil with a clean, dry cloth.
NOTE: Oil the blade frequently during use to help the blades stay sharp longer.
DO NOT IMMERSE THE CLIPPER INTO ANY LUBRICANT.
3. Plug the clipper into electrical outlet.
4. Push the on-off switch to turn the clipper to “ON” position.
5. When finished clipping, turn the clipper off and unplug from the electrical outlet.
6. Clean hair clippings from the blades using clipper or brush or an old toothbrush. Wipe the housing with a clean, dry cloth
ADJUSTMENTS FOR DIFFERENT CUTTING LENGTHS
Move thumb adjustment lever to raise or lower bottom blade. Raise blade for fine setting to cut hair very short for neck areas, etc. lower blade for coarse setting to leave hair longer for sideburns, etc. attachments may also be used with adjustable clippers. Follow regular attachments instructions .
ATTACHING GUIDE COMBS:
To Attach: Get front edge of blade started in comb track. Press palm of hand against blade guard and push comb onto blade. If there is resistance, place drop of oil on inner side of comb. If blade guard is not available, use precaution when pressing hand against comb.
To maintain longer clipper blade life, we recommend periodic cleaning and oiling, using OsterTM Blade Wash cleaning solution (catalog no. 76300-103) and 5 weight oil Blade Lube lubricant (Catalog No.
76300-106). We also recommend the use of Oster Kool-Lube lubricant (Catalog No. 76300- 101) during extended usage.
Position the blade in a flat dish filled with just enough Blade Wash to cover only the blade. Turn on clipper and listen for change in the hum of the motor. As the build-up is removed, the clean blade runs faster and higher pitch. When the pitch stabilizes (30 to 60 seconds), turn off clipper and unplug. Use a lint-free cloth to wipe blade as dry as possible. Oil blades.
Carefully slide upper blade left or right far enough to place ONE drop of oil on each running rail of the lower blade. Excess oiling will cause hair to stick between teeth, slowing or jamming blades. Turn on clipper and spray OsterTM Kool-Lube lubricant through blade teeth while clipper is running.
After continued use, the clipper may start to clatter or the blade sweep may decrease. To adjust the clipper back to its optimal performance, turn the calibration screw in (clockwise) (Figure 2) until the armature and field begin to make contact (clatter). Back the screw out (counter clockwise) approximately ¼ turn (Figure 3).
Before replacing the blade guard for clipper storage, spread one or two drops of oil over the blade to prevent the blade from rusting. Replace the blade guard. Coil the electric cord and secure with paper (not metal) twist fastener. Store clipper in its original carton in a dry location.