Acnecinamide Skin Care Food Supplement
The unique and highly effective composition of Acnecinamide Tablets provides key micronutrients, anti-oxidants and nutritional components that reduce pimples, the oiliness of the skin and improve skin texture. The active ingredients are: B3, C, E , Folic acid, zinc, copper, lactoferrin and Q10. Aside from vitamins it also contains Berberine, a plant based extract that is well known for its antibacterial effect and Silybum marianum (milk thistle) seed extract, that is a strong antioxidant, helping reduce inflammatory processes.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): well known for its anti acne effect and used in many topical creams and food supplements. The effectivity of 4% niacinamide has been proven with several studies, to be a safe alternative to clindamycine in the treatment of Acne Vulgaris. Niacinamide soothes the skin, moisturizes it and reduces oiliness and pimples.
- Vitamins C and E: natural antioxidants that protect the cells from oxidative stress.
- Folic acid: helps in eliminating toxins from the body, which can reduce acne on the face.
- Lactoferrin: starves pathogenic bacteria (including p.acnes) of iron, therefore helping reduce the acne-causing bacteria levels. In a 2010 placebo-controlled, double-blind study, young adult patients (18 to 30 years of age) drank fermented milk with 200mg of lactoferrin daily (the placebo group drank the milk without the lactoferrin). After only twelve weeks, the lactoferrin group showed a 38.6% decrease in inflammatory lesions, a 23.1% decrease in total lesion count, and 31.1% sebum reduction compared to the placebo group.
- Coensyme Q10: an antioxidant that protects our cells from damage Vitamins C and E and coensyme Q10 are also widely known for their anti-aging properties and therefore used in many anti-aging food supplements and cosmetics.
Instructions for use: use the food supplement daily, 2 tablets per day. A minimum of 3 month