ItalWax Hot Film Wax in Granules, Plum
Depilation procedure for film hot waxes ItalWax:
1. Preheat wax for working temperature of 45'degrees.
2. Treat depilation area with alcohol-containing lotion to degrease the skin and remove residues of cosmetic products.
3. Apply small amount of talc.
4. Apply with spatula a thin layer of wax regardless of hair growth direction but towards you, leaving a small "lobe" which will be later used as a grip (aim to perform armpit depilation in one application).
ATTENTION! Do not rush during application, press spatula thoroughtly with necessary force.
5. Wax will harden in 5-6 seconds. During this period wax will catch all hairs completely (when touching, ready for removal wax should not stick to the hand).
6.Preliminarily stretching the skin in direction opposite from the tear-off, remove wax with fast movement away from yourself and parallel to the skin.
7. Repeat procedure at the next section.
8. Upon completion of depilation treat skin with soothing, cooling, oil-free product.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.